VIDEO: CHINA OWNS DOMINION VOTING MACHINES–WHAT ELSE DON’T YOU KNOW?
Watch this video by Eric Metaxas as he explains the ownership of Dominion Voting Machines and read the points below that help explain and lay out this ownership. We included some brief notes and prayer points below the video:
- China bought Dominion on October 8, 2020, less than a month before our elections were heard. Pray that this information would get out and that any interference from China in the election would be fully exposed.
- Fall 2014 $200m for a part of Dominion Co. Pray that all of the ownership of Dominion would be fully exposed by even the mainstream media.
- 3 of the 4 Board Members Connected to the CCP. Pray that all connections will be fully investigated.
- Eric Coomer: He fixed the election, he is now missing. Pray that he is found and that he tells the truth about Dominion and the election.
- Isn’t this genuine interference from a foreign Government?
- This is a Bi-Partisan problem. Pray for our leaders! Pray that any politicians, of any party, who have done wrong would be exposed and appropriately brought to justice.
- For $100m Georgia Republicans bought Dominion system
- This is God’s mercy on us to uncover this! Thank God for His mercy. Pray for perseverence and endurance for intercessors, investigators, and all who can bring justice and truth.
- 1m mail in ballots requested so far in Georgia for the Jan 5 Senate Runoff (1/5 of the GA presidential race voters). Pray fervently for a fair and true run-off election.
- Every swing state in question used Dominion Systems!
- 1600 counties across the swing states used Dominion Voting System.
- Why is AG Barr not being more aggressive if the republic is at stake? We have prayed fervently for AG Barr for months. Pray that he would have divine wisdom in all his duties.
(Photo Credit: Getty Images.)
Comment your thoughts on this video below!
Partner with Us
Intercessors for America is the trusted resource for millions of people across the United States committed to praying for our nation. If you have benefited from IFA's resources and community, please consider joining us as a monthly support partner. As a 501(c)3 organization, it's through your support that all this possible.