January 5, 2021 | Karen Hardin, IFA Contributing Writer
This is probably one of the most important weeks in America’s history. What takes place will affect every single one of us as well as the future of this Republic and our children’s future. It is urgent that we band together as one in prayer and action. It will not be the end of this challenging issue—it may, in fact, just be the beginning.
January 5 is the senatorial runoff election for the two senate seats in Georgia. It is essential that conservatives win these seats to remain in control of the Senate. Georgia is one of the contested battleground states that experienced enormous voter fraud in the presidential election. If the Deep State gains control of the Senate and keeps control of the House, our battle for the presidential seat almost doesn’t matter as President Trump’s hands will be tied and nothing will stand in their way of their goal to remove him from office. If we thought 2020 shenanigans were bad, it will pale in comparison. And with a President Biden in office, there will be no brakes on the radical progressive policy changes he has already promised to pursue.
January 6 Congress will meet at 1:00 p.m. EST to open the electoral votes. Currently ten senators and numerous representatives have said they will contest the votes in the battleground states that still have unresolved lawsuits and questions. What many don’t realize is that the evidence and affidavits of eyewitnesses to the voter fraud have never been looked at by a single judge before the judge said “not enough evidence.” Question. How can you know there isn’t enough evidence if you refuse to look at the evidence? The eyewitness reports, videos, affidavits, anomalies, etc. are overwhelming and undeniable. To say otherwise confirms corruption.
Join IFA at 12:15 pm ET, Wednesday, January 6, to pray about this historic day in Congress. We will also have reports from the patriot events in D.C. that day. Dial (712) 775-7431, code 2452# or IFApray.org/live.
We were failed by those overseeing the polling places and those counting votes who allowed ballots to be carried in during the dead of night, who counted the same ballots more than once, who certified and sent in results which did not balance (more votes than voters) and who flipped ballots for the candidate they desired and allowed Dominion voting machines to be used.
We were failed by judges all across our nation who refused to review the massive amount of evidence put together by the Trump legal team (as well as Sidney Powell and Lin Wood) and either ignored it or refused it on technicalities.
We were failed by governors who then certified fraudulent votes from their electors and forwarded them on to D.C., unwilling to make stand.
Will we be failed again by our elected officials in Washington, D.C.? I pray not. But courage has been in short supply through this election. To be sure, the outcome is not contingent on the heroics of any man, but I believe will without question be from a God intervention because He HATES injustice and He sees from on high. He said He will contend with those who contend with us and fight against those who fight with us (Ps 35:1).
Because our elected leaders obviously have struggled to do the right thing, we, the American people are headed to Washington, D.C. to remind them they work for us!
To prevent and hinder our ability to be there, some governors rushed to put new COVID mandates in place to keep us from flying into their airports as they applied more stringent restrictions to make it difficult. Also, D.C.’s Democrat mayor, Muriel Bowser, has demanded the closing of streets into the Capital Hill area as well as all restaurants and the majority of bathrooms in the city. (Considering many of us are fasting this makes me laugh.)
They are desperate to stop us. It simply shows once again the overreach and nearly unlimited control they feel they possess and which they will continue to use if we do not stand up. They care nothing for the businesses in D.C. who would get a huge boost from our presence. They will go to any lengths, no matter how evil, to stop us. Please pray for those of us who will be there and for the senators and representatives who have now said they will contest the certification of illegal votes, for their protection and that they will have courage. And pray for our President and his family.
Download a PRAYER GUIDE for this week. Click HERE.
According to the Constitution, in the event of a contested election, the House will be responsible for choosing the president (one vote per state) and the Senate will be responsible to choose the vice-president. This IS a contested election.
Mario Murillo exposed the hypocrisy from the Democrats in a recent article. He shared, “In 2005, Democrats in Congress objected to the certification of Ohio’s 20 electoral votes for George W. Bush on the grounds that, ‘they wanted to draw attention to the need for aggressive election reform in the wake of what they said were widespread voter problems.’
“The late Rep. Stephanie Tubbs-Jones, (D) Ohio, said. “How can we possibly tell millions of Americans who registered to vote, who came to the polls in record numbers, particularly our young people … to simply get over it and move on?””
That is the very question we ask now.
Here are actions steps you can take, even if you are not able to join us in Washington, D.C.:
- BOMBARD your senators and representatives with phone calls and emails to let them know you expect them to do the right thing and contest the votes in the states in which illegalities are not resolved. It doesn’t matter if they are Democrat or Republican. It doesn’t matter if they have never responded to you before. Please do it.
The Capitol switchboard number is (202) 224-3121. Call and ask for your Senators’ and representative’s offices. Or search for your zip code at the home page of IFApray.org and find out contact information for all of your elected officials.
- Go to your state capitol and join a rally and prayer team there. This is about banding together and letting them see our numbers. There are more with us than be with them.
- FAST AND PRAY especially Jan 4-6. Everyone can do this to some degree. You decide the type of fast that works for you, but please do something. The combination of fasting and prayer is a powerful force. Historically, there has been supernatural reversal of impossible situations when a country and/or people come together in prayer and cry out to God. We are there.
It should not surprise us that there appears to be a prophetic sign on January 6 which is the Day of Epiphany celebrated by churches in commemoration of the coming of the Magi as the first manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles or in the Eastern Church in commemoration of the baptism of Christ. Let’s look at the definition of the word “epiphany.”
According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary it is:
- an appearance or manifestation especially of a divine being
- a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something
- an intuitive grasp of reality through something (such as an event) usually simple and striking
- an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure
May it be!
Here are some specifics to pray:
- That the senatorial run-off in Georgia will be fair and authentic and any attempt to steal or change the votes of the people will be stopped.
- That there will be an Electoral Commission created to consider and resolve the disputed returns from the contested states with a 10-day emergency audit to restore voters’ faith in the U.S. election process. The evidence MUST be reviewed and come out into the open.
- For courage and integrity in our elected officials and that ALL corruption will be exposed and brought to quick justice.
- For strength for those who have grown battle weary. We cannot let go of this fight. It isn’t going away.
- Protection for those of us who will be in D.C. as we make our stand for only fair election results to be certified. The mayor has already proven she will make it as difficult as possible for us. However, my sources tell me the police do not support her. And it is difficult for one person to override the tens of thousands who will likely be there. Pray that it will remain peaceful and for a God intervention.
Lord, You see the conflict in our nation as Light and Darkness collide. Lord, we cry out to You to reach down your hand to intervene. We say as in the days of Jehoshaphat, “We don’t know what to do but our eyes are on You.” As they fasted and prayed then, so we fast and pray now. Lord, We ask that as You intervened then, You will intervene now. We know that You hear our prayers and that You are faithful and just. Lord, remove this injustice and corruption from our land. We desire YOU to be enthroned and honored in our nation and we have voted for the person willing to do that. Lord, we have done all we know to do. Our eyes are on You.
Karen Hardin is a literary agent, author, and intercessor. Her work has appeared in USA Today, World Net Daily, Intercessors For America, Charisma, CBN.com, The Elijah List, etc. To order her new book: “INFECTED: How to Stop the Global Spread of Rage, Deception and Insanity” click here. To join the city-by-city prayer movement to save our nation go to: www.city-by-city.org. For additional information on her ministry, business or to sign up for her prophetic blog go to: www.karenhardin.com or you can contact her at www.prioritypr.org. (Photo Credit: Getty Images.)