LEAKED WHITE HOUSE EMAIL–WHAT DO YOU THINK?
A leaked email from a federal government agency reveals that the White House is playing word games to downplay Joe Biden’s occupation of the White House. Language is being used to elevate Kamala Harris in all official White House business.
The mandatory directive, the leak from Outspoken reveals, came from a high-ranking White House communications team member. It forces all agencies to refer to the Biden administration as the “Biden-Harris Administration.”
“Please be sure to reference the current administration as the ‘Biden-Harris Administration’ in official public communications,” the directive reads, with “Biden-Harris Administration” accented in bold.
. . .
The @WhiteHouse Twitter account now reads “Welcome to the Biden-Harris White House!” This unprecedented move was unseen in the Trump and Obama administrations.
The new language requirements now appear on all 15 executive departments. . . .
Outspoken reported that the leaker wishes to remain anonymous to avoid being targeted or harassed by the “Biden-Harris Administration.” . . .
Joe Biden frequently appears dazed and confused in public appearances. He is often seen with his wife Jill Biden, who appears to give him cognitive support.
Kamala Harris has been taking calls with foreign leaders, which is highly unusual for a vice president. Most recently, Harris took a call with the Prime Minister of Norway, Erna Solberg, without Biden present. She has also taken calls with French President Emanuel Macron and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as well as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Some leaders see Harris’s interference in world affairs as unsettling. “World leaders expect to hear from the President of the United States, not the Vice President,” former Ambassador to Germany and former Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell said to Outspoken. “There are certainly times when the Vice President has to step in but not for the introductory call.”
“The fact that the White House is instructing federal agencies to replace ‘Biden’ with ‘Biden-Harris’ after less than 60 days is indicative of the struggle Joe Biden is already having being President,” Grenell said. “This is a signal that he can’t do the job alone.” . . .
Here are a few more details from TrendingPolitics.com:
- According to a report at the website Outspoken, a leaked email shows that “top White House communications team member” is directing that official correspondence at all federal agencies include mentioning Vice President Kamala D. Harris.
- “Please be sure to reference the current administration as the ‘Biden-Harris Administration’ in official public communications,” the directive reads.
- President Biden has not given a press briefing in over two months in office. He has not yet given a State of the Union Address — one of the latest first-time presidents to do so. He is tripping going up stairs and often refuses to take unscripted questions.
- On Thursday, while delivering a statement on the coronavirus pandemic, Biden let it slip once again who he thinks is the President of the United States.
- We have also recently discovered the former President Obama and President Biden are in close working cooperation with one another. White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki admitted this at her press briefing on Monday.
- It only further corroborates what the American people know: The “shadow presidency” has already begun. . . .
What do you think about this leaked email? Share your comments on this below. . .
(Excerpt from The Gateway Pundit. Article by The Scoop. Photo Credit: Getty Images.)
Partner with Us
Intercessors for America is the trusted resource for millions of people across the United States committed to praying for our nation. If you have benefited from IFA's resources and community, please consider joining us as a monthly support partner. As a 501(c)3 organization, it's through your support that all this possible.