Latest Update from Intercessors for Ukraine
Here is the latest update from Intercessors for Ukraine:
PRAISE THE LORD! UKRAINE IS STANDING STRONG!
We thank God:
– for a comparatively quiet night in most of the cities of Ukraine;
– for the perseverance of Ukrainian army and warriors of the territorial defense crews;
– the schemes of Putin to speedily conquer Ukraine are falling apart;
– for the extremely high patriotic spirit of Ukrainian people and unity of all to defend our land from the Russian occupants;
– for higher authorities of our country and the President of Ukraine turning their hearts to God and praying for God’s protection of our people and land;
-for the unified prayer of representatives of all confessions that took place in St. Sophia’s Cathedral, where they pleaded for and proclaimed peace in Ukraine.
Yet there are threats to battle, such as:
– genocide of Ukrainians taking place in Kharkiv through air bombardment and heavy shelling over residential areas of the first capital of Ukraine;
– missile strikes constantly over Kyiv, Sumy, Chernigiv, Mariupol, Mykolayiv, small towns of Kyiv region. In addition to that, Russian troops keep Kherson, Sumy, Trostyanets under seige;
– Russian invaders proceed towards the town of Energodar that has Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant, the largest one in Europe;
– Russian rocket ships in the Black Sea water areas are ready to launch rocket fire and landing near Odessa in order to take that city by storm.
We call for everybody to stand fervently in praying and fasting for:
– genocide against Ukrainian people through air bombardment to be stopped in Kharkiv and Kyiv;
– for deliverence from seige of Kherson, Sumy, Kyiv and Trostyanets;
– for the defence of Mykolayiv, Zaporizhzhya, Odesa, Energodar and, more important, Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant;
– for Russian plans of landing in the Black Sea Odesa area to be completely destroyed;
– for the warriors of Ukrainian army and territorial defense teams, for representatives of all power structures in Ukraine who courageously fight for peace in Ukraine;
– for God’s divine wisdom to come down on the President of Ukraine and military and political leadership of our country;
– for God’s guidance, favour, and blessing on Ukrainian negotiation team who is currently holding negotiations with Russia.
With God we will win! 🇺🇦🙏
“Though a thousand fall at your side,
though ten thousand are dying around you,
these evils will not touch you.
Just open your eyes,
and see how the wicked are punished.
If you make the Lord your refuge,
if you make the Most High your shelter,” Psalms 91:7-9
WE THANK EVERYONE WHO STANDS IN THE GAP FOR OUR LAND – OUR ARMY, VOLUNTEERS, CHAPLINS, MINISTERS AND PARTNERS OF UKRAINE!
Please, share with all of your friends in Ukraine, America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Photo Credit: IRPIN, UKRAINE – MARCH 1: A Ukrainian serviceman helps a child to cross the destroyed bridge on March 1, 2022 in Irpin, Ukraine. Russian forces continued to advance on the Ukrainian capital of Kyiv as their invasion of its western neighbor entered its sixth day. Intense battles also continue in Ukraine’s other major cities. (Photo by Anastasia Vlasova/Getty Images)
Partner with Us
Intercessors for America is the trusted resource for millions of people across the United States committed to praying for our nation. If you have benefited from IFA's resources and community, please consider joining us as a monthly support partner. As a 501(c)3 organization, it's through your support that all this possible.
Thanks for Praying!