June 23, 2020 | Karen Hardin, IFA Contributing Writer
Most of us have heard the emphatic declaration of President Trump’s re-election in November based on Kim Clement and other prophetic voices who prophesied President Trump will be in office for two terms.
We are foolish if we believe that it will simply come to pass while we sit back and watch.
It’s important to recognize there are two kinds of prophetic words. Those in which the Lord has decreed His will and it will come to pass no matter what. His Return is one of those words. No matter what is said or done, He WILL return in His timing and as prophesied.
But other prophetic words are contingent upon the follow-through action of the recipient. If we don’t receive the word and act upon it, then it remains unfulfilled. It’s not that the prophetic word was off. It’s that the recipient did nothing to partner with the word to bring it to pass.
I believe the prophecies of President Trump’s re-election are contingent upon the Church standing as watchmen on the wall to pray and act to see it fulfilled. It is contingent upon us.
While I see more people praying and seeking God for our nation than I have in years, I don’t think the Church is fully awake. I keep hearing the lament, “I just want things to go back to normal.” Let me be clear, that is never going to happen. We are in a new time and a new era. There has been a shift. We shouldn’t even want to go back to the land of complacency. Instead we should be on our faces, crying out for revival fire to fill our hearts, our churches, and our land. THAT is the only tsunami wave that will truly bring the healing we need.
While there is a tremendous and growing flood of support for President Trump, make no mistake this election is NOT a done deal.
I attended the Trump 2020 rally this past weekend in Tulsa. As you probably know, it was the relaunch of his presidential campaign in a small state of just eight electoral votes. Because of that, most politicians ignore us. Yet President Trump chose to start here, which I believe is a strong statement. It wasn’t about gaining influence for electoral votes. It was about standing with the Christian conservative voice to say, “I see you, applaud you, and need you.”
Before the event, President Trump’s campaign manager announced 800K people had pre-registered. But those numbers didn’t manifest. Why?
What happened that day is a warning and should concern us all. It highlights the fact that the battle for our nation is far from over. In fact, it is just heating up.
Here is what I saw first-hand and from friends who were also there. Since no one can be everywhere at once, I share both my reports and from friends I know personally as well as interviews I conducted on-site. You won’t hear this from the media.
This is what should concern us:
- The announcement that 800K had pre-registered for a free ticket to the rally actually worked against the president. It opened the door to fear, attack, and ridicule. Suddenly, COVID and social distancing flooded the news and they used that large number to instill panic. While the protests and riots of the previous 2-3 weeks were of no concern for spreading the virus, suddenly as Trump hit the campaign trail, COVID numbers were announced to be spiking all over the nation—even Tulsa.
Fear was once again unleashed. Additionally, there was a fear of violence from reports of Black Lives Matter and Antifa intimidation at the rally. Plus, the projected requirement of standing in line and maneuvering through a predicted massive crowd kept many home who might have otherwise attended.
- In order to enter the rally, we had to first go through a temperature screening and receive a green wrist band showing we were cleared. It was a process just to get in. By 5:00 p.m., the screeners were mysteriously gone. Evidently they were told, “Go home,” by the event center staff. I can’t confirm who gave the order, but the screeners did indeed leave 2 hours before the event started. What that meant is no one else could enter the rally from that point on, leaving long lines of people still waiting to get in, frustrated as they were told the rally was “full.” Which it wasn’t. It was an orchestrated lie to keep attendees out. They wouldn’t even let them into the overflow area which remained empty during the rally.
- The media reported “less than 6200” in attendance according to an “official in the Tulsa Fire Department” who didn’t even attend the event. I personally called the TFD regarding that statement. What I learned is that they are NEVER called for these numbers at events. They could only report the click counters of fire marshals who were not at every entrance. The number wasn’t anywhere near accurate, as is clearly seen by the pictures (see attached). It was a set up.
A friend at the rally did go ask a BOK official, which is where the attendance numbers are released, for an approximate headcount. It was 10K-11K around 5:00 p.m. The narrative of low attendance was a lie, although the rally wasn’t full.
- If there was such a high projected number of those who might attend, why did the Event Center run out of food partway through the day? Strange right? They handle huge events like Taylor Swift and Garth Brooks all the time and yet they were strangely unprepared for this event. Inept or intentional?
- Black Lives Matter and Antifa groups DID show up at the rally despite the reports to say all remained peaceful. To be clear, overall it WAS a peaceful event compared to what is seen in many cities. However, protesters were here trying to block gates and keep attendees out. (see attached pic) At one point the Tulsa Police Department and National Guard, who were there enforce, had to close the gates into the rally to gain control. One gate was never reopened. Again, a tactic to keep people out. There is also a video in which BLM protestors threw some kind of liquid on Trump supporters. Peaceful?
- Black leaders from Tulsa’s Greenwood District, which is where the Tulsa Race Massacre took place almost 100 years ago, refused to meet with President Trump and instead staged what did seem to be a peaceful protest during the event. How sad. When given an opportunity to share their heart and concerns with the president, they instead refused. However, other black leaders in our community such as Dr. Paula Price didn’t miss the opportunity and met with Vice-President Pence and other officials to share their strategy for racial healing in our city. Let me ask you, which group do you think came closer to achieving their goal? Those who chose to discuss options or those who refused to talk when given a chance?
How do we see a breakthrough? We need a strategy both spiritual and natural.
Don’t remain silent. You are needed for such a time as this.
Since the rally, I continue to post pictures on social media to dispel the lies and enter into discussion to dispel the many myths presented by the mainstream media. Why? Because when we remain silent about the truth, the overwhelming loud narrative of the lie wins. The number of how many attended isn’t the issue. Exposing the lie is.
If we don’t speak up, discouragement can set in for those who don’t know what really happened and are confused at how the numbers could be so low. They weren’t. But you wouldn’t know that unless you were there based on “news” reports.
Speak up when you see lies being perpetrated. We counter lies with truth. Not name-calling. Truth. You can find great articles on the ifapray.org website that provide well-researched facts. Share the links to counter the lies.
Vote and get others to vote.
Christians/Catholics are the biggest majority vote in this nation. We act like a minority. A reported 97 million Americans did not vote in the 2016 election, with a large portion of that number claiming some type of Christian belief. We cannot sit home and think we can win this election. Not only do we need to get ourselves to the election booth, but we need to go pick up our friends who may have trouble getting there and take them. To remain silent and inactive is a vote for socialist takeover.
Remove the “Strongman.” Again, how can anyone enter a strong man’s house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can plunder his house (Mt 12:29).
The spiritual strongman we need to bind, in my opinion, is pride, jealousy, and arrogance against God. Pride/jealousy are the entry gates in which many other lesser spirits are invited such as offense, deception, rage, murder, insanity, etc. We see evidence of these spirits everywhere. Remember our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers. We must pray to bind those principalities from operating and kick them out of their high place.
Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven (Mt 18:18).
In the natural, the media is a strongman. The lies and propaganda they release 24/7 keep people enraged against each other and against the President. It keeps people bound in deception. Pray Psalm 31, especially verses 13-18 (see attached prayer).
I am getting emails and texts of people greatly concerned about the mask issue of COVID and the recent spike, Black Lives Matter protests, the Seattle Autonomous Zone take over, etc. I’m sure there will be more introduced as it is a strategy to get our eyes off the main issue and onto rabbit trails. I’m not saying the issues just stated aren’t important. They are. But they are detractors from the most important issue, which isn’t even the election, but the cry for revival and healing in our land.
When we see true humility and repentance take place and the glory of God sweeps through, hearts will be changed. We are trying to deal with spiritual issues with natural means. It won’t work. Lasting change won’t happen. What our country needs, what the world needs, is revival as we call out for God to cleanse, heal and renew us. If hearts are changed, EVERY ISSUE will resolve.
Join us to pray and fast for this election through Nov. 3, 2020.
This is not just for the presidential election, but we need to pray for every elected official in every city, county, state, school board, etc. We must see a turnaround and removal of corrupt officials who seek their own agenda and not God’s. [In fact, you can visit Vote Your Values 2020.com to pray for those Christians who have biblical values but may not be regularly voting. Join that effort by clicking here. That issue is critical to the future of our nation.]
After the election, we don’t stop praying. Our new “normal” should be continued prayer and intercession for our president and the nation. I’ve heard Congressmen lament how when they get into office they can tell Christians are no longer praying for them as they had during the election. Sadly, we are all guilty of that.
Is it exhausting to engage in this battle? Yes. We MUST stay engaged. This is a marathon, not a sprint. But the more of us who begin to speak up and link arms, not just stay hidden in the shadows, means our momentum and our voice can carry louder and further. This is not just up to pastors or leaders to carry this battle. This is OUR battle as the Body of Christ to wage war for our freedoms.
Please join us. If you want to learn how to use your Facebook and social media to make a greater impact so you will be heard, join us on Friday, July 10th at 12:15 pm ET for a special tutorial on how to be a social media truth warrior! Watch at www.IFApray.org/live. Citizen journalists are needed.
This accompanying prayer guide can help you in your prayer for our nation! Click here to download it today!
Karen Hardin is a literary agent, author, and intercessor. Her work has appeared in USA Today, World Net Daily, Intercessors For America, Charisma, CBN.com, The Elijah List, etc. To join her in DC for the Election 2020 Prayer Tour go to: https://destinybuilders.world/election-prayer-tour/ or you can contact her at www.prioritypr.org or www.karenhardin.com