JAN 6 COMMISSION ESTABLISHED WITH VOTES FROM 35 REPUBLICANS: IS YOUR LEADER ON THE LIST?
The House of Representatives on Wednesday voted to establish a commission to probe the January 6 Capitol riot.
Don’t be censored! Sign up to make sure you aren’t missing the news Christians need to pray about. Click HERE.
The January 6 commission passed 252 to 175 with 35 Republicans joining Democrats and voting in favor.
Here are the 35 Republicans who voted in favor:
- Liz Cheney of Wyoming
- Tom Rice of South Carolina
- Dan Newhouse of Washington
- Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
- Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
- Fred Upton of Michigan
- Jaime Herrera Beutler of Washington
- Peter Meijer of Michigan
- John Katko of New York
- David Valadao of California
- Tom Reed of New York
- Don Bacon of Nebraska
- John Curtis of Utah
- Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania
- Andrew Garbarino of New York
- Tony Gonzales of Texas
- Dusty Johnson of South Dakota
- David Joyce of Ohio
- Chris Smith of New Jersey
- Van Taylor of Texas
- Chris Jacobs of New York
- David McKinley of West Virginia
- Jeff Fortenberry of Nebraska
- Maria Elvira Salazar of Florida
- Mariannette Miller-Meeks of Iowa
- Steve Womack of Arkansas
- Stephanie Bice of Oklahoma
- French Hill of Arkansas
- Mike Simpson of Idaho
- Rodney Davis of Illinois
- Blake Moore of Utah
- Michael Guest of Mississippi
- Trey Hollingsworth of Indiana
- Carlos Gimenez of Florida
- Cliff Bentz of Oregon . . .
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell on Wednesday said he opposed the January 6 commission and called it a “slanted and unbalanced proposal.”
The bill will establish a 10-person commission with 5 Republicans and 5 Democrats from the House and Senate. . . .
Share your thoughts on this article below!
Partner with Us
Intercessors for America is the trusted resource for millions of people across the United States committed to praying for our nation. If you have benefited from IFA's resources and community, please consider joining us as a monthly support partner. As a 501(c)3 organization, it's through your support that all this possible.