Dems ‘Shadow Campaign’ to Control the 2020 Election
Analysis. “In a way, Trump was right. There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes…an informal alliance of left-wing activists and business titans…in which the forces of labor came together with the forces of capital to keep the peace and oppose Trump’s assault on democracy…”
In a remarkable 23-page article which ran in Time magazine on Feb. 4, 2021, the Left admits their deliberate and successful conspiracy to steal the 2020 election.
Of course they don’t call it “stealing” the election. They call it “saving” the election. Their title was “The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election.”
They not only admit it was a conspiracy, they describe it in detail–and brag about it.
“The handshake between business and labor was just one component of a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election—an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted… Though much of this activity took place on the left, it was separate from the Biden campaign and crossed ideological lines, with crucial contributions by nonpartisan and conservative actors…”
How did this “extraordinary effort” to keep the election “free and fair, credible and uncorrupted,” play out? What were the means they used to justify these noble ends?
- In violation of state election laws, they sent out ballots (from obsolete names on voter rolls) to unknown multitudes of people who had not requested them, including residents of nursing homes incapable of understanding them, as well as to the addresses of former residents who had moved out of state or were deceased.
- They encouraged illegal ballot harvesting, paying volunteers to collect filled-in ballots from non-profit organizations and drop them in unmonitored, privately funded drop boxes throughout certain cities at times when they would not be noticed.
- They refused to require identification for voters.
Back to the Time article: “Their work touched every aspect of the elections. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time.“
- In Detroit, they recruited disproportionate numbers of Democrats as poll workers, training them to harass and intimidate Republican poll watchers and challengers. Democrats would not let Republican poll watchers and challengers get close enough to watch the processes they were appointed to watch. According to eyewitnesses who recorded videos of this, they even had police and “men in hoodies” escort them from the room, to the cheers and applause of Democrats. Once out, Democrats physically blocked the doors so Republicans could not get back in to do their job.
- They insisted on counting every vote, however suspicious, rather than every legal vote.
- They dialed down the “signature-matching” feature on tabulation machines to “low,” so they could not only not match signatures, they could not distinguish a signature from a scribble.
- Poll workers assigned to copy information to fill in ballots for military personnel overseas or to re-do ballots illegible in some way. filled them all out for Biden.
- Multiple ballots, all in the same handwriting, listed the same address—sometimes a vacant lot or a cemetery. Many had birth dates of 1900.
- Cardboard boxes full of ballots–pre-marked for Biden–which had been photocopied on local copiers were brought to the back door of counting centers after dark and run through counting machines. In NV, ballots were brought across the border from other states. A taxi driver delivered boxes of ballots to a polling center, saying they had been given to him in New York to deliver to Wisconsin.
- At Atlanta’s State Farm Arena, a time stamp showed 46,442 ballots were counted between 11:15 pm Nov. 3 and 12:03 AM—after poll workers had officially been sent home. Surveillance cameras show that during this time four recognizable poll workers brought suitcases out from under the tables and ran thousands and thousands of ballots through tabulation machines, all pre-voted–with only 21% for Trump, who had led by a huge margin before the counting “stopped.”
- Multiple “mail-in” ballots were delivered which had never been sent through the mail, had never been creased or folded.
- Stacks of ballots were run through counting machines multiple times.
- Suspiciously high voter turn-out (86-91%) was discovered in MN and WI. In 7-8 Wisconsin counties more votes were recorded than there were registered voters. One drop of over 100,000 ballots consisted of 100% for Biden and 0% for Trump, statistically impossible.
- In 24 states, including all 6 contested swing states, they used Dominion voting system software, originally designed to rig Argentinian elections, and so easy to hack an 11-year old girl did it in 10 minutes. In at least one state Dominion programmers fixed the machines to record votes not in integers but fractions—so that a single vote could be counted as .3 or 1.3 of a vote.
- Dominion computers were plugged into the internet via ethernet cables during tabulation, which, among other abuses, allowed ITs in Frankfurt, Germany and Barcelona, Spain to tamper with the American presidential election, even flipping tallies of votes.
- In the swing states, time stamps show impossible numbers of ballots run through tabulation machines at one time. These ballots were pre-marked for “Biden” (only Biden) with uniform precision as by a machine.
Again, from Time: “They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears.“
- When Americans went to bed late at night after the 2020 election, President Trump was leading by so many tens of thousands of votes in the swing states, by a margin too big to close. IN AN UNPRFECEDENTED, UNACCOUNTABLE MOVE, THE MEDIA DECLARED VOTE-COUNTING WAS BEING STOPPED AND WOULD BE RESUMED THE NEXT MORNING. The nation woke up the morning to the weirdest, most bizarre and brazen switch in its history. The president’s substantial, comfortable lead had been swallowed up and passed by a few thousand votes in every battleground state, putting Biden in the lead. This in spite of Trump having swept the “bellwether” states and having far-outstripped the opposition in drawing popular crowds to his pre-election rallies.
- On the night of January 9, 2021, FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN AMERICA CEASED TO EXIST, as far as social media was concerned. Facebook, Google, YouTube, Twitter, etc. removed or labeled “false” uncounted videos and articles using the words “election integrity” or “steal” or “President Trump” (or even “Wuhan lab.” Some of these almost exclusively conservative, Christian and pro-life sites and blogs had hundreds of thousands of followers. They simply vanished overnight.
They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction.
- Twitter muzzled the President of the United States. Social media “creatively” edited him and slandered him, declaring every claim that came out of his mouth “proven false” before they would even have had time to check his facts.
- Spurious “fact-checkers” declared as “mis-“ or “disinformation” anything that questioned or disagreed with the Democrat party line.
After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result.
Case in point: January 6, 2021. The faux coup they claim President Trump instigated on that day covered up the real coup that had just taken place.
- On January 6, Congressional leaders deliberately and unaccountably kept police protection to a minimum at the Capitol before an historic occasion where expectations of larger crowds and higher tensions required heightened police presence.
At 9:15 that morning, newspapers were already on the streets announcing a “break-in” at the Capitol that wouldn’t happen for another 3 hours. During President Trump’s speech at the other end of Capitol Hill, media would report his comment that his followers should “fight like hell” (against the stolen election) but not that he urged them, as he dismissed them, to remain peaceful. (Those present reported a spirit of relaxed, friendly fellowship among them as they strolled leisurely the half-hour walk to the Capitol. No anger, no signs of weapons or aggression.)
The interruption of the break-in provided an excuse for Democrats to forego the presentation by legal dueling electors of the evidence of fraud during the election in the battleground states and to rush straight to certifying the original electors who had chosen Biden before the facts of the fraud had surfaced.
Meanwhile those familiar with Antifa and other militia tactics in communist countries were recognizing those tactics and communication among individuals breaking windows and urging others into the building and then disappearing among the crowds.
Arrests were made with few actual charges and those accused waited a year for their Constitutional right to a “speedy trial.” Capitol Hill became an armed fortress, with militia (vetted to exclude Republicans) on guard for weeks to keep the American public away.
‘The untold story of the election is the thousands of people of both parties who accomplished the triumph of American democracy at its very foundation,’ says Norm Eisen, a prominent lawyer and former Obama Administration official who recruited Republicans and Democrats to the board of the Voter Protection Program.”
“This is the inside story of the conspiracy to save the 2020 election,” the article in Time magazine goes on, “based on access to the group’s inner workings, never-before-seen documents and interviews with dozens of those involved from across the political spectrum. It is the story of an unprecedented, creative and determined campaign whose success also reveals how close the nation came to disaster…
“That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream—a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures.”
That’s just the first five pages—of 23. Not our words; these are from the donkey’s mouth. A “paranoid fever dream” indeed, one from which we are still trying to wake up.
Aren’t you grateful so many people went to so much trouble to keep your vote from counting–to “ensure that democracy in America endures”?
How do you feel about the 2020 election, and how are you praying for strengthened election integrity in the future? Share your thoughts and prayers below.
Writer Jessica Renshaw is an intercessor and author of GIANNA, ABORTED AND LIVED TO TELL ABOUT IT, the true story of a baby born alive during a legal saline abortion (Focus on the Family, 1995, Gold Medallion finalist) and COMPELLING INTERESTS: A NOVEL ABOUT ABORTION FROM THE HEARTS OF PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES. Photo Credit: Gayatri Malhotra on Unsplash.
Partner with Us
Intercessors for America is the trusted resource for millions of people across the United States committed to praying for our nation. If you have benefited from IFA's resources and community, please consider joining us as a monthly support partner. As a 501(c)3 organization, it's through your support that all this possible.