Dave Kubal: WHO Will Rule America?
Tomorrow could be the day that America surrenders its sovereignty to the World Health Organization with a provision instigated and proposed by our own President.
“Do not waste a perfectly good crisis” is a progressive saying and certainly it applies here. This is the strategy that has been used for decades for ambitious leaders with an agenda to take control. We saw this during the pandemic and now we are seeing a global push for control as populations are more willing to give up their sovereignty, privacy, and freedom for collective safety.
The WHO’s power grab could be stopped by our current administration, but instead our president is actually facilitating the transition of U.S. sovereignty to a global organization led by a Marxist. President Biden actually crossed out protections that were in the original WHO treaty, foregoing the option to allow our nation to decline to follow the mandates and penalties for noncompliance. That is the sovereignty handover right there.
You are going to want to read more about this issue in the Special Report we have prepared. Click here to download.
I looked over the guiding principles in the WHO’s constitution. They read like a vague global manifesto. Here are just a couple of the bullet points in the constitution. I have added some thoughts after each bullet point in italics, to illustrate the problematic nature of these sweeping principles. (We include much more about these guiding principles as well as the leadership of the WHO in our special report, The WHO’s Global Power Grab.”)
- Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
Who determines what the crisis is, and what constitutes global health issues? If health is not just absence of disease, but encompasses mental and social wellbeing, that could also include “mental health impact” of “misgendering” people, gun ownership as a health hazard, and of course climate change.
- Healthy development of the child is of basic importance; the ability to live harmoniously in a changing total environment is essential to such development.
For years, globalists and leftists have been usurping the rights of parents to make decisions for their child. This position statement is classic globalist, giving the determination of what is good for a child to the governing authorities and not the individual parent.
It also occurred to me that with the potential overturn of Roe v. Wade, it may not matter that national abortion is removed from our nation. If the WHO has determined that abortion is women’s healthcare–and judging from the policies of WHO and their statements of values they will–we could see abortion forced on us from a body outside our own nation. If the WHO has health authority, we will be forced to submit to their values of healthcare.
Will we see healthcare rationed and subjectively prioritized by “equity” (stated as “critically important for global health, both as a principle and as an outcome”)? Do you remember how some communities were providing the COVID therapies and vaccines based on race to provide “equity?” Imagine that on a global scale, out of the control of our legal and legislative systems.
The WHO makes it clear they are seeking “equitable and effective access to vaccines, therapeutics, diagnostics and essential supplies and for clinical trials” and “health care workers and the most vulnerable will have priority access.” Those are direct quotes from the WHO itself. Those values and ideals fly in the face of what doctors and healthcare workers pledge to uphold in our nation.
How many of you remember the sweeping (and ongoing) censorship and vigorous de-platforming that happened on social media and the internet in relation to information on COVID, government actions, and proposed and banned treatments? Calling information “disinformation” was the excuse that gave immense power to these online platforms, and we saw a Stalinesque clampdown on dissent in our nation–from the President, his administration, the media, and other surrogates. If the WHO is successful in this takeover, one of the provisions in its constitutional statements gives authority to global censorship as determined by the WHO.
Friend of Intercessors for America and former U.S. Senator Michele Bachmann has been sounding the alarm on this move of the WHO and the Biden Administration. She recently shared some thoughts with me that bear sharing and praying about:
- “The proposed Biden amendments to the WHA [World Health Assembly] strengthen the WHO by allowing the Director General to unilaterally declare a public health emergency of international concern, or intermediate, or regional without the consent of a UN member state.”
- “Congress didn’t pass mask mandates, or vax mandates or lockdowns. Congress didn’t pass laws to close private businesses, or churches, or impose a moratorium on the payment of rent, leaving landlords with no rental income to pay their bills. These barbaric actions were imposed on the American people simply because Dr. Fauci or Birx or the CDC made a recommendation.” That amounted to law by press conference. Imagine this on a global scale.
- Changes in our laws won’t be required when emergency declarations are treated as law by formerly sovereign states.
- “In the U.S. we have lived under emergency orders from Presidents, Governors, and Mayors for 2 1/2 years. These emergency orders destroyed lives, businesses, our American healthcare delivery system, and our ability to speak an opinion that differs from the WHO. The American economy was destroyed by Covid profligacy. We suffered devastating losses lasting a lifetime.”
- “The U.S. operates TODAY under a Presidential executive order state of emergency as declared by President Biden, with no ending date attached.”
I asked my friend Pam Pryor for a statement on this issue. Pam is the former acting assistant secretary for international organizations at the State Department under the Trump Administration. She says, “The WHO under Trump was weak and ineffective. Under the current administration it is dangerous. The weak leadership is no match for the multilateral system.”
Sounds grim, doesn’t it?
But wait, I want you to know that we are not powerless. God still has plans for our nation. We see His hand moving. We have an army of intercessors, more of whom are being awakened and sent in for prayer and action. While we know we are in perilous times, God has given us what we need to complete His mission for us, for the Church, and for our nation. The watchmen on the wall sees the trouble coming, discerns the signs of the times, and then sounds the alarm. We are sounding the alarm. Will you pray and take action?
Partner with Us
Intercessors for America is the trusted resource for millions of people across the United States committed to praying for our nation. If you have benefited from IFA's resources and community, please consider joining us as a monthly support partner. As a 501(c)3 organization, it's through your support that all this possible.
Thanks for Praying!