Should Non-Citizens Be Voting?
Was the CDC Tracking Our Phones?
North Korea Seeks to Bolster Nuclear Arsenal
TikTok Can Take Your Data, With or Without the App Installed
House Demands Answers in Anticipation of Trump Indictment
Should Non-Citizens Be Voting?
Voting is one of the most sacred and important rights granted to citizens. We can’t allow this right to be seized by those it does not belong to.
From The Federalist. This week, a law went into effect allowing foreign nationals — here legally or illegally — to vote in D.C. municipal elections. The only requirement other than age to vote in D.C. elections now is living in the District of Columbia for 30 days.
This content is supported by your donations.
Most alarming about this new law is the foreign interference this law invites into the elections in our nation’s capital. Now, foreign nationals working at Russian, Chinese, and other embassies can vote in American elections. …
Worse, this expansion of the right to vote to people who aren’t United States citizens undermines the very notion of citizenship. With citizenship comes loyalty to America and a shared interest in the future of the country. These foreign nationals living in D.C. have no investment in the future of America.
No doubt some are in this country to spy on it.
Opposition to the proposal is bipartisan, with 42 Democrats opposing it in the House. The resolution was introduced in the Senate, but Majority Leader Chuck Schumer refused to allow a vote. …
Citizenship should mean something. Many foreigners spent years coming to our country and achieving citizenship status. Along with citizenship came responsibilities and the cherished right to vote.
These laws allowing foreign nationals to vote are a slap in the face to people who came here legally and worked hard to gain citizenship status. …
Should non-citizens be voting? Share your thoughts and prayers below!
(Excerpt from The Federalist. Photo Credit: Canva)
Partner with Us
Intercessors for America is the trusted resource for millions of people across the United States committed to praying for our nation. If you have benefited from IFA's resources and community, please consider joining us as a monthly support partner. As a 501(c)3 organization, it's through your support that all this possible.
Receive updates from IFA
Join up with your local group and participate in God’s plan for your area.
This is just another example of totally disregarding the American system and way of life!!
All the folks who are trying to ruin our system are trying to get votes whatever way they can! As long as they get and keep power anyway they can is all they are concerned about! BUT GOD!! We need to continue to pray about these kinds of things and believe that God will bring them down and exalt His Way over all this disrespect for the law and His ways of doing things!!
Absurd! Abba we need Your intervention, both angelic to war against destructive forces undermining our nation and Holy Spirit for wisdom and basic sense to uphold our constitution.
Non-citizens should absolutely NOT be allowed to vote!
I researched and what they the ( leftist, democrats) are pushing votes they do not care if it is illegal. All they want is fraud votes to win by. They are power, control people printing illegal monies to pay for votes. That being said I will share research: “ 18 U.S. Code § 611 – Voting by aliens“ “Learn more
Cornell University insigniaCornell Law Schoo.
18 U.S. Code § 611 – Voting by aliens
(a) It shall be unlawful for any alien to vote in any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing a candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, unless—
(1) the election is held partly for some other purpose;“ unless—
(1) the election is held partly for some other purpose;
(2) aliens are authorized to vote for such other purpose under a State constitution or statute or a local ordinance; and
(3) voting for such other purpose is conducted independently of voting for a candidate for such Federal offices, in such a manner that an alien has the opportunity to vote for such other purpose, but not an opportunity to vote for a candidate for any one or more of such Federal offices.“ “ b) Any person who violates this section shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than one year, or both.” 2) the alien permanently resided in the United States prior to attaining the age of 16; and
(3) the alien reasonably believed at the time of voting in violation of such subsection that he or she was a citizen of the United States.“ Most of these people do not understand or know what they are getting into. All they think about is the free stuff, plus money that is printed illegally. They know no laws or understand, getting them over the border was illegal, because this administration is illegal. I pray for families who have been duped especially the children. They do not understand what God says in the scriptures, because most do not have bibles, nor most are not saved or believe in God. This administration is seriously sick with demonic spirits. I know God will fulfill His purpose for the suffering we face. Roman’s: 8-28 NIV – And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. God is not going to forsake us. This is where Trust, Faith comes in, by praying, standing and allowing God to restore America. David reminds us God is all we need regardless of how much our heart aches, God promises to restore. God will make a way where there seems to be no way. This brought a old song to my mind. “Trust and obey, for there is no other way to be happy in Jesus” Father we repent for doubting your love and protection during this enemy of darkness ( trying) to take over, help us to understand that all must be exposed, help us to endure when trials keep coming. Thank you for never leaving us. Jesus, I honor you for all you do and never complain. We cannot endure without you, I ask You, Jesus to never leave our sides. 🧎♀️✝️
AMEN! That song I learned as a little girl in Sunday school..It repeatedly comes to my mind as God is reminding me to ” trust” Him & “obey” Him to be happy(in Him)
Of course allowing non citizens to vote should not be allowed ! It makes no sense and the power of one Senator should not be enough to change a law, no matter what his position is. Not even the President with his one “vote” should be able to change that law, whether for a city, a state or a country.
Lord, lead those who have the power to stop this action to step forward and stop this craziness.
This only makes sense if you have a frail leadership that wants desperately to stay in power
Of course not! Illegal is illegal! FATHER GOD please send every last illegal person out of our country immediately in JESUS MIGHTY NAME! Amen!