Formula and Food Shortages Across the U.S.
Conspiracy theories abound regarding the recent rash of fires at various food factories across the United States. Whether there is any truth to the rumors and conspiracy theories or not, the fact remains that our American food supply has faced challenges lately. These challenges come in the middle of an already-challenging supply chain environment.
With baby formula shelves practically empty and parents having to concoct their own infant food for their children, it seems like spiritual warfare over our food supply is a new line of spiritual attack. Therefore, we as Christians need to step up and begin praying aggressively over our American food supply.
Would you pray through these 21 prayer points for our food supply today?
- Pray that American farmland would remain in the hands of local farmers—not in the hands of oligarchs or companies with nefarious motives.
- Ask the Lord to protect crops from fire, floods, and other hazards.
- Ask the Lord to defend the famers from requirements that they switch to electric harvesting equipment which cannot be recharged on huge farms—and which cannot withstand the rigors of harvesting thousands of acres of crops quickly.
- Pray that the Lord would station angels around our food factories, farms, and grocery stores.
- Ask the Lord to protect our infrastructure, such as roadways, harbors, railroads, and other freight-handling systems.
- Pray that harmful chemicals would be removed from farms, air, and even from processed food.
- Pray for farmers to be vocal about the challenges facing the fresh food supply, and for people to listen.
- Ask the Lord to put it on the hearts of the people’s representatives to create legislation that protects our food supply and blocks any enemy attempt to steal our nation’s food.
- Pray that prices would come down on healthy food.
- Ask the Lord to remind us, His people, to care for the poor; and that He would provide for every family to eat well, no matter their socioeconomic status.
- Ask the Lord to give people wisdom to re-dig “ancient wells” and re-learn key information about how to grow and prepare our own food.
- Pray that people’s ability to purchase seeds would be protected.
- Ask that actual, physical LAND would be given into the hands of the people of God, so that we can live more simply and have the space and ability to grow our own food again, where desired.
- Ask the Lord to protect our water supply.
- Ask Him to expose and remediate any environmental contamination that makes people sick through food or water.
- Ask Him to heal the waters of our wells, cisterns, and public drinking water sources.
- Pray that any attacks against food factories would be exposed, hindered, and prevented.
- Ask the Lord to give Americans wisdom regarding what to eat in order to get and stay healthy.
- Pray that Holy Spirit would pour out His anointing on us to care well for our bodies, which are His temple.
- Ask Him to quicken our mortal bodies.
- Pray that the Lord would help and inspire each of us make good food choices that are consistent with LIFE and health, not with sickness, death, and disease.
Friend, Satan doesn’t play fair. He doesn’t care that this is a “first world” nation; the enemy would love to starve the American people just like he is doing in many “third world” nations.
God is greater than the devil. Remember, greater is He who is in us than he who is in the world! When we go to praying specifically for our food supply, leaving no stone unturned and covering everything in prayer, the Lord will answer our prayers as always and provide all our needs. Be strong; be courageous; and pray on!
Did you pray these 21 prayer points for protection of our food supply today? If so, leave a comment below and add your own heartfelt prayer!
Jamie Rohrbaugh equips people to walk in the manifest presence of God. She is the author of the ebook On-Time God: 10 Prophetic Words and Prayers for RIGHT NOW and of the paperback book Radical Prayer, Radical God: 25 Prayers that Bring Heaven to Earth. She blogs for a global readership at FromHisPresence.com, where she writes about prayer, the prophetic word, living supernaturally, inner healing, and Kingdom wealth. Her writing is featured on YouVersion, Charisma Magazine, The Elijah List, Spirit Fuel, and various other ministry outlets. Download her free prayer tool, Praying the Names of God: 555 Biblical Names of God and How to Use Them in Prayer and Worship, here. Photo Credit: Lucy Wolski on Unsplash.
Partner with Us
Intercessors for America is the trusted resource for millions of people across the United States committed to praying for our nation. If you have benefited from IFA's resources and community, please consider joining us as a monthly support partner. As a 501(c)3 organization, it's through your support that all this possible.
Thanks for Praying!