We are concerned about and respect your privacy while visiting our web sites. Intercessors for America will never sell, lease or rent your confidential information, though non-confidential information (name and address) may be given to outside vendors. We always will endeavor to take steps to assure that financial information you provide to us will remain secure. We want you to feel safe in your online experience while visiting our site. We, therefore, request that you take a moment to review the following valuable information.
Collection of Information
Intercessors for America does not collect personal information without your knowledge while you are visiting our web site.
However, Intercessors for America allows you to provide personal information on our web site. The type of information we collect directly corresponds with the service you request. For instance, you can make donations, offer your thoughts, opinions, prayers, concerns, ideas, personal experiences, questions and/or suggestions. The type of information we collect is only voluntary and used for purposes of interacting with the website or with others viewing the website. Also, the information may be necessary to facilitate our response to your specific request such as your name and contact information.
If you request to have a resource sent to you and/or make a donation, Intercessors for America will collect the information necessary to complete this transaction which may include your contact information, credit card number and other transaction information.
If you offer your thoughts, comments, opinions, concerns, ideas, personal experience testimonies, request prayer, ask questions, etc., Intercessor for America collects that information and may use the information in one of the ways set forth in the following section titled “Use of Information.”
Use of Information
Intercessors for America uses the information provided by you to:
- Provide online interaction opportunities between you and others who also voluntarily provide personal applicable information on our website for the intended purposes of sharing prayer requests, sharing of information regarding prayer groups and/or other interactions related to the intended use of the site.
- Respond to your correspondence, questions, comments, suggestions, thoughts, opinions, prayers, concerns or ideas to fulfill a resource request.
- Continually update, develop, design and customize the content of our web site to meet the needs, interests and requests of our audience.
- Contact you via e-mail, text messages or phone calls to confirm specific resource or information requests, confirm subscription information, inform you of new products and special offers, or provide information we think may be of particular interest to you.
- Provide the Internal Revenue Service the names and addresses of donors who give $5,000 or more in a given year, either through the web site or other means.
Disclosure/Sharing of Information
As stated above, Intercessor for America does not sell, rent or lease your confidential information to others. On some occasions, vendors will approach Intercessor for America with a product that we determine might benefit our supporters. In that instance, we will provide non-confidential information.
Regarding links to third-party web sites
Intercessors for America’s Privacy Statement does not govern any exchange of information between you and any third party web site. IFA does not monitor, and is not responsible for, the privacy and data use policies of its corporate sponsors. We recommend you review their policies (likely to be found on their web sites) prior to accessing, but especially before sharing any personally identifiable information. Similarly, this Privacy Statement does not govern the privacy practices of any third party web site to which you might link from the IFA website.
Ability to Edit and Delete
If you would like to correct, update, add, or delete personal information, simply let us know by calling us at (800) USA-PRAY, emailing us at [email protected] or writing us at Intercessors for America P.O. Box 915 Purcellville, VA 20134 and we will respond promptly to your request.
Please understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials ( “Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from this website, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, each person is entirely responsible for each individual item (“Item”) of Content that they post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. Please understand that IFA does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content, as much as we try to prevent it, that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. For the health of the IFA community you must agree that you will evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, and that under no circumstances will IFA be liable in any way. Be wise and understand that IFA does not pre-screen or approve Content generated by our community of website users, but IFA does have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the terms of understanding or for any other reason. If you ever find objectionable material please contact us at 800-USA-Pray or use our contact form to notify us.
Questions or Suggestions
Online Personal Safety
We hope and pray that all intercessors involved in Intercessors for America are trustworthy, well-meaning, and have a heart for prayer for our nation.
However, please take the same common sense precautions online as you would offline. People online are not necessarily who they say they are or seem to be. Never give out passwords, credit card information, or other private data. Be very wary of disclosing private information to a stranger you meet via prayer messaging. Even apparently innocent information, like the name of your employer, can be used against you by scammers.
When meeting with someone for the first time to gather to pray or establish a prayer group in your local area, please remember to:
- Insist on a public meeting place like a cafe or shopping center.
- Do not meet in a secluded place, or invite strangers into your home.
- Tell a friend or family member where you’re going.
- Take your cell phone along if you have one.
- Consider having a friend accompany you.
- Trust your instincts.
Taking these precautions will help make your online experience safer. Any risk in using Intercessors for America’s online web tools to connect with others is assumed by you. Intercessors for America disclaims any liability or responsibility for acts, omissions, or conduct by you or any other party using its online web tools.
For more information about online personal safety, check out these resources:
Statement of Use
All of the content, images, logos and photos appearing on this website are copyrighted and are the property of Intercessors for America. Other images, brands or logos are copyright of their respective owners. Information and images found on the site cannot be reproduced either in print or electronically without express written permission from Intercessors for America.
The IFA or GAP Web Site may contain links to third party web sites such as those posted by members of the Get America Praying website. These third party web sites are not controlled by IFA. The links to these web sites are provided for convenience. IFA is not responsible and assumes no liability for the contents of any of these web sites, and unless expressly stated does not endorse these web sites or their contents, products, or services. IFA is not responsible for the content of any sponsor’s Web page linked to the IFA web site, and the opinions and views expressed on the sponsor’s Web pages do not necessarily reflect those of IFA. The contents of the sponsor Web pages are not reviewed in any way before they are linked to the IFA web page. Intercessors for America reserves the exclusive right to remove any links, posts or members that it deems necessary for any reason. The intended usage of the website is for the facilitation of prayer groups. Requests for donations other than for the owner of the site, posting of blogs and misuse of site is expressly forbidden. Inactivity of any group or site for more than 90 days will constitute an automatic removal of the member or group from the site.
Intercessors for America Comments Policy
IFA is a prayerful community of believers interceding for the nation. We want to foster a community of commenters that reflects our values: Prayerful, Truthful, Generous, Hopeful, and Relational.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments should be reported.
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity or vulgarity will be deleted.
- Comments that condone, encourage, or incite violence of any kind, for any reason, will not be tolerated.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive should be reported and will be removed. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading, or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly should be reported.
- Comments that harass other posters should be reported. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
IFA reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about the commenting policy, please let us know at [email protected].