Intercessors for America Comments Policy
IFA is a prayerful community of believers interceding for the nation. We want to foster a community of commenters that reflects our values: Prayerful, Truthful, Generous, Hopeful, and Relational.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments should be reported.
• Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
• Comments including profanity or vulgarity will be deleted.
• Comments that condone, encourage, or incite violence of any kind, for any reason, will not be tolerated.
• Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive should be reported and will be removed. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading, or libelous language.
• Comments that attack an individual directly should be reported.
• Comments that harass other posters should be reported. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
IFA reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about the commenting policy, please let us know at email@example.com.