Rudy Giuliani told Newsmax on Friday that he believes the United States is in greater danger today than before the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

The former New York City mayor, who held office during the turbulent period, said  on ”Spicer & Co.” that his opinion on how safe the country is has changed since the Biden administration’s withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan.

”For every year at this time, until last year, I was always asked, ‘Are we safer now?’ Even during the Obama era and the Trump era, I would say, ‘Yes, we are. … I mean, we’re not perfectly safe. … They still want to come here and kill us, but we’ve done very specific things,”’ Giuliani said…. (Excerpt from Newsmax)

Share

Click below to share this with others

Log in to Join the Conversation

Log in to your IFA account to start a discussion, comment, pray, and interact with our community.