March 20, 2020 | IFA Staff
- Faith leaders are key to the community response to this crisis. Pray for faith leaders to lead with calm and share only accurate information with their congregations.
- Social distancing should not lead to social isolation. Pray for Christians to comfort one another through caring and connecting.
- Pray that people will understand and respect the federal guidelines: 15 Days to Slow the Spread, which are not law. Pray also that people will respect state and/or municipality laws and guidelines.
- Pray for ethical scientific advances for treatment and vaccines.
- Pray for our leaders. President Trump, Vice President Pence, Coronavirus Task Force members: Dr. Deborah Birx, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Surgeon General Jerome Adams, HHS Secretary Alex Azar, Ken Cuccinelli, CDC Director Robert Redfield, and Centers for Medicaid Services Administrator Seema Verma. See how the White House has addressed this crisis–download and pray through the list.
Please click I PRAYED after you pray–it is an encouragement to all of us.
Updated March 20, 2020.